Realscreen London is a business conference first and foremost, therefore we will only issue press credentials to national and international trade and consumer business media outlets, and to a select number of national, international and regional entertainment-oriented media and media beat reporters.
To be considered for a complimentary press pass, you must be currently employed by an established news organization and you must provide at least one of the following press credentials:
- A business card with your editorial title from an established publication, including its website address
- Two PDF files of (or web links to) bylined articles for the publication or online news outlet by which you are employed or for which you will be freelancing during Realscreen West. Articles must have been published within the past six months by the same organization
- A current editorial masthead that includes your name and editorial title
- An identification card with your title at the broadcast station that employs you
- An original letter of assignment or a copy of your contract from a publisher or news organization, with an editorial contact included
Please submit your credentials to the attention of Aimee Ross by email (email@example.com) by FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 25, 2015. You will be contacted by email if your application has been approved.
Once issued, press credentials allow reporters access to sessions at Realscreen London, WITH THE EXCLUSION OF Meet A Mentor, Meet An Expert, Luncheon Roundtables, Speed Pitching sessions, 30 Minutes With sessions. Credentials will be issued to select applicants for the sole purpose of covering the event for a specified media outlet.
Note: Publishers, corporate officers, sales/advertising/public relations professionals and technical support staff from media organizations are not eligible for press passes, nor are those who write website content for non-media organizations. For information on promotional partnership exchange opportunities, contact Aimee Ross by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (416-408-2300 x223).